- Member Since: July 16, 2022
ECO Server Hosting
Here at Nodecraft, we're gamers too, and we know that nothing is more frustrating than lag and crashes. Gaming
Unlike other ECO server hosting providers, we make sure not to overburden our servers-- that means we maintain an average of only 12 customers per device. This allows your server to access more CPU cores, disk IOs, and RAM. More power per user means your server will have protection against lag.
- 3.8+ GHz Processor (CPU) Our servers majoritively use an Intel® Xeon® E-2174G or equivalent.
- 64GB ECC RAM Error correcting and highly clocked, this RAM is deployed for high speed performance and stability.
- Enterprise Grade Solid State Drives (SSD) We use Enterprise SSDs to power all customer game servers.
- Enterprise Grade Hard Disk We host our game servers on the SSD, but backups, the OS, and other files not required by your game server are run on standard disks.
- DDoS Protection and High Performance Network DDoS attacks are a constant threat to game servers. Our network is built for network attack reliance.